Being invited to someone's big day is huge deal, right? So it's only natural you want to congratulate them in style.
Once you've selected the perfect wedding card, it's all down to the message inside. And sometimes finding the right wedding wishes can seem impossible. So if you're feeling a little stumped and find yourself needing a little inspiration... don't worry, we're here to give you a helping hand.
There are so many ways you can tell someone you're happy for them. So whether you're looking for something short and sweet, funny or sentimental, we've done a bit of research to collate a few suggestions.
Let us help you get your message just right.
Short and sweet
- Best wishes for a fun-filled future together.
- So excited to celebrate this day with you both!
- Congratulations on the beginning of your fairy tale
- Wishing you a lifetime of love and happiness
- And so the adventure begins...enjoy!
- Congratulations to the newlyweds
- Wow - you have definitely found your partner in crime. Congrats.
- Wishing you both the happily ever after you deserve.
- Thanks so much for the free booze and drink. I'm sure it'll help with the dance moves later - Congrats you two.
- Wow - you're married as f*ck! Congratulations!
- You two weirdos are perfect for each other...Huge Congratulations.
- Marriage: A relationship where one person insists they're not hungry whilst eating the other person's food - Good Luck!!!!
- Forever is a really long time...Congrats (I think)
- The key to a successful marriage is to keep the fights clean... and the sex dirty - enjoy ;)
- Your wedding day may come and go, but may your love forever grow. Congratulations to the perfect couple!
- Wishing you lots of love and laughter as you start this next chapter of your adventure together.
- May the love and happiness you feel today shine through the years
- I/We are truly honoured to share this day with you both - you're made for each other.
- May the love and happiness you feel today continue for the rest of your years.
Whatever you decide to write, say it from the heart. For more ideas, why not check out our range of handmade Wedding cards.