So, you've got your Mother's Day Card sorted, but you're lacking a little inspiration for what to write... Don't worry, we're here to give you a helping hand.
We understand that everyone is different, there are lots of different types of mothers out there (and plenty of different names for them too - but now isn't the time to get into the Mam, Mum, Mom debate!) so whether you're looking for something funny, traditional, thoughtful, or sentimental, we've done a bit of research to collate a few suggestions.
Let us help you to make this Mother's Day extra special for the special lady in your life.
- I love how we don’t even need to say out loud that I am your favourite child. We both know it's our little secret.
- I hope your special day is as fun as your life was before kids!
- Mum, thanks for sharing your DNA...now we're both fabulous.
- I love you so much, but please stop liking all my social media posts. Thanks
- We both know that you're still one of my favourite parents...have a fantastic day!
- I'm so glad you let Dad put a bun in your oven.
- Happy Mother’s Day to the woman that still loves signing her name in all of her text messages.
- Sometimes I open my mouth and my mother comes out... Happy Mother's Day
- I think I've finally realised that you were right...about everything. Happy Mother's Day.
- Life doesn't come with a manual. It comes with a mother.
- I only hope when I have my own family that everyday I see a little more of my mother in me.
- Mothers are like buttons — they hold everything together
- Mum, you are someone I will always look up to no matter how tall I grow.
- To my all time hero - I'm so privileged to call you my Mam
- When it comes to Mothers, you're simply the best.
- You’re my favourite role model and I hope one day to be as strong as you are.
- Everything I've done and all I've become, is down to one person, its down to you Mum.
- With everything that I say and say and do, I realise that I'm turning into you (and I couldn't be happier).
Traditional / Simple
- To the world’s greatest Mam, from the world’s greatest child.
- Mum – thanks for all the love and support. Happy Mother’s Day!
- It’s your turn to be spoilt today! Have a relaxing time Mum, you deserve it.
- You're one in a million Mum
- To the most important woman I know, Happy Mother's Day.
- I'm so lucky to have you. Happy Mother's Day!
For more ideas, why not check out our range of Mother's Day cards.